This policy describes:
- the types of information that “Inster” may collect from you when you access or use our website located at inster.in, or the Inster mobile application and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information “Inster” collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, at which you pay through Inster's Services and social networks that you use in connection with its Services. Inster encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
If you reside in any part of the world, Instigator E-Supporting Services Private Limited , located at TC 9/3930, Shobi Lal Building, Nera Govt. LPS Thundathil,Kariyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695 581, Kerala will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
This policy may change or get updated from time to time, and such changes will be posted on this page. Your continued use of Inster's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Inster Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, address, district, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, contact information of people you add to, or notify.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications: Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your transactional information: If you make purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
- Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
One Stop For All Your Destinations.
INSTIGATOR E-SUPPORTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
TC 9/3930, Shobi Lal Building,
Near Govt. LPS Thundathil, Kariyavattom,